We live very different lives to those of our parents but, surprisingly, our pet hates haven’t changed much over the years.
The result of a survey of 2000 Australian adults in long-term relationships turned up a rather familiar list of gripes that most of us have about our partners.
1. They’ve put on weight.
2. They spend too much or too little.
3. They work too hard.
4. They’ve got hygiene problems.
5. They make us see too much of the in-laws.
6. They’re not romantic enough.
7. They drink too much.
8. They snore.
9. Their fashion sense is appauling.
10. They have bad bathroom habits.
by Susan Floyd